HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legion Battle and Stronghold Defense Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S154.SohGin
Admin

PostSubject: Legion Battle and Stronghold Defense Battle   Mon 2 Apr - 21:34

This events will give you xp, silver, coupons and senzu beans ! You just need to register at 19.30 to 19.50 (Game's time, i dont remember where server are hosting) to participate at Legion battle ! and then 20.59 for Defense one !

For the both event you will use the same formation. But you will have a multiple choice of formation. I will give you, for me, the 2 best i know with only Tavern character or Legendary warriors.

Formation 1 :

2 Supports (1 Heal and 1 Stun) 2 Assaulter (2 Damage dealer on Vanguard) and 1 Vanguard

If you have a assaulter who attack assaulter, or entire team go with him ! You have 2 choice for skill with main "Anti-Stun" or "Poison". Your main need to be faster as you can. Stun's support is a safety formation, less damage taken, but you do also less damage. Heal is usefull to maintain you on Legion Battle !

Formation 2 :

2 Supports (1 Heal and 1 Damage dealer) 2 Assaulter (2 Damage dealer on Vanguard) and 1 Vanguard

If you have a assaulter who attack assaulter, or entire team go with him ! You have 2 choice for skill with main "Anti-Stun" or "Poison". Your main need to be faster as you can. You understood, its a Full attack spirit do the more damage you can, before the enemy's attack ! Heal is usefull to maintain you on Legion Battle !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://db-playwebgame.kanak.fr

Legion Battle and Stronghold Defense Battle
Page 1 of 1