HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gigantic Ape and Fight at Planet Namek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S154.SohGin
Admin

PostSubject: Gigantic Ape and Fight at Planet Namek   Mon 2 Apr - 22:00

The Ape event give a lot of Silver, and Planet Namek a large xp, and some others suprises ! Ape start at 12.59 (game's time) and Planet Namek start at 21.59. You need to do the both event !!! They are a very good for progression !

For the both event you will use the same formation. To lv. 50 at lv.70 it would be the same. After lv. 70 only Assaulters change, and main's skill !

Formation 50 to 70 :

2 Supports and 3 Assaulters. Nail is over needed for this event, he gives fury to assaulters ! Trunks do much damage for a support ! And 3 assaulters who focus the vanguard with a power attack Like Yamcha, Nappa, Kid Gohan etc... Main character take the debuff's skill DEF ! For the order, supports need to hit first !

Formation After 70 :

2 Supports and 3 Assaulters. Nail still there, and now Prince Vegeta too ! The both support give fury to assaulters (A legend said more fury = more damage, and more damage = more silver and xp) And 3 assaulters who focus the vanguard with a power attack Like Yamcha, Nappa, Kid Gohan etc... Main character take the debuff's skill DEF, or the buff attack one ! For the order, supports need to hit first !

I truly recomend to do this events !

And dont forget, do not look the fight, Auto battle and Auto Skip Battle are your bests friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://db-playwebgame.kanak.fr

Gigantic Ape and Fight at Planet Namek
Page 1 of 1